The Soft Network Users Group (SNUG) was established in 1992 to provide a forum where SCC Soft Computer users could freely discuss SCC’s products and provide a powerful voice to represent what SCC users need and want from their laboratory information management systems.
For many years, SNUG has promoted the free exchange of ideas and suggestions, lessons learned, and best practices. The annual SNUG conference offers unique educational and networking opportunities, as well as time to preview the latest products and services from many vendors during the SNUG vendor fair and reception.
Join laboratory professionals who gather in Florida each year to discuss ways to improve turnaround time, streamline workflow, and get the most from their SCC systems.
If you want to register as a exhibitor, please click the Vendor Registration Button below.
SNUG 2024 Terms and Conditions coming soon.
If you registered and chose to pay by check, but want to pay via credit card, click the Pay for Sponsorship button below.
Why exhibit at SNUG?
Our Goal: maximize your ROI
SNUG recognizes the financial commitment it takes to exhibit and seeks ways to enhance the exhibit experience for participants. The SNUG conference offers a venue for direct, one-on-one meetings, product education, and group presentations to new and existing customers.
- Numerous opportunities, including the SNUG vendor game, to drive traffic to your booth
- Wi-Fi throughout conference space
- Coffee stations and lounge area
- Dedicated exhibit hours
- Breakfast in exhibit area (Island Ballroom)
- Lunch in exhibit area (Island Ballroom)
- Morning and afternoon breaks in exhibit area (Island Ballroom)
- Internet stations in the Sheraton's connection destination: "The Link @ Sheraton" in the Mainstay Tavern
- Charging stations in "The Link @ Sheraton"
- Vendor ads in Conference Program for Platinum and Gold vendors
- Silver vendor logos in Conference Program
- Technical sessions make up the core of the SNUG Healthcare
- Information Technology Summit, and Platinum vendors can present a one-hour conference session.
- Hands-on Product Lab
- Poster sessions in exhibit area (Island Ballroom)
- SNUG Vendor Wine and Cheese Reception
- Hospitality Suites available Monday evening for Platinum vendors (see Vendor Levels)
Each year, the SNUG conference attracts healthcare IT and allied healthcare professionals who have a common goal of learning what’s new with SCC’s powerful software solutions and finding ways to get the most from their SCC systems. We’re expecting nearly 200 allied healthcare professionals, LIS administrators, and lab managers from hospitals and laboratories across the Americas and around the globe.
SNUG Opening Session
We kick off the annual SNUG conference with an opening session
featuring presentations by:
• SCC’s CEO, Gilbert Hakim, who reports on the state of SCC
• SNUG’s outgoing president who reports on SNUG and gives a
special thank you to the SNUG vendors who underwrite the
conference (the SNUG vendors are also showcased in the
opening session flash that displays as attendees settle in)
• A professional keynote speaker selected to help attendees
learn a new skill for working through stressful situations