The Soft Network Users Group (SNUG) was established in 1992 to provide a forum where SCC Soft Computer users could freely discuss SCC’s products and provide a powerful voice to represent what SCC users need and want from their laboratory information management systems.
For 29 years, SNUG has promoted the free exchange of ideas and suggestions, lessons learned, and best practices. The annual SNUG conference offers unique educational and networking opportunities, as well as time to preview the latest products and services from many vendors during the SNUG vendor fair and reception.
Join laboratory professionals who gather in Florida each year to discuss ways to improve turnaround time, streamline workflow, and get the most from their SCC systems.
If you want to register as a exhibitor, please click the Vendor Registration Button below.
If you would like to review SNUG Terms and Conditions, please click the SNUG 2022 Terms and Conditions button below.
If you registered and chose to pay by check, but want to pay via credit card, click the Pay for Sponsorship button below.
Why exhibit at SNUG?
Our Goal: maximize your ROI
SNUG recognizes the financial commitment it takes to exhibit and seeks ways to enhance the exhibit experience for participants. The 2022 SNUG conference offers a venue for direct, one-on-one meetings, product education, and group presentations to new and existing customers.
- Numerous opportunities, including the SNUG vendor game, to drive traffic to your booth
- Wi-Fi throughout conference space
- Coffee stations and lounge area
- Dedicated exhibit hours
- Breakfast in exhibit area (Island Ballroom)
- Lunch in exhibit area (Island Ballroom)
- Morning and afternoon breaks in exhibit area (Island Ballroom)
- Internet stations in the Sheraton's connection destination: "The Link @ Sheraton" in the Mainstay Tavern
- Charging stations in "The Link @ Sheraton"
- Vendor ads in Conference Program for Platinum and Gold vendors
- Silver vendor logos in Conference Program
- Technical sessions make up the core of the SNUG Healthcare
- Information Technology Summit, and Platinum vendors can present a one-hour conference session.
- Hands-on Product Lab
- Poster sessions in exhibit area (Island Ballroom)
- SNUG Vendor Wine and Cheese Reception
- Hospitality Suites available Monday evening for Platinum vendors (see Vendor Levels)
Each year, the SNUG conference attracts healthcare IT and allied healthcare professionals who have a common goal of learning what’s new with SCC’s powerful software solutions and finding ways to get the most from their SCC systems. We’re expecting nearly 200 allied healthcare professionals, LIS administrators, and lab managers from hospitals and laboratories across the Americas and around the globe.
SNUG Opening Session
We kick off the annual SNUG conference with an opening session
featuring presentations by:
• SCC’s CEO, Gilbert Hakim, who reports on the state of SCC
• SNUG’s outgoing president who reports on SNUG and gives a
special thank you to the SNUG vendors who underwrite the
conference (the SNUG vendors are also showcased in the
opening session flash that displays as attendees settle in)
• A professional keynote speaker selected to help attendees
learn a new skill for working through stressful situations
Vendor levels: choose the vendor level that best fits your goals
Your exhibit at the 2022 SNUG Annual Conference puts you at the center of an event which brings together a gathering of allied healthcare and healthcare IT professionals from across the globe.
All SNUG vendors receive recognition during the SNUG president’s opening session speech. All SNUG vendors are invited to attend the Tuesday night wine and cheese reception.
Platinum Vendor - $3,000
- Table and draping for conference space and two (2) chairs
- Four (4) complimentary lunches on Tuesday
- Two (2) sets of all the conference SWAG items that attendees receive
- Logo and web listing on snuginconline.org and softcomputer.com
- Attendee mailing list
- Welcome Reception Flag and Sponsorship
- Hospitality Suite-Monday evening
- Approved conference session
- Two (2) complimentary invitations to SNUG Annual Banquet
Bronze Vendor - $500
- “Virtual Vendor” – table set up for distribution of vendor’s materials
Sponsorship Opportunities - Attendee Items
Attendee Bags - ($1,500)
Your logo will be placed prominently (along with the SNUG logo) on the bag.
Attendee Beverage Containers ($1,500)
Your logo will be placed prominently (along with the SNUG logo) on the cup.
Attendee Portfolios - ($1,000)
Your logo will be placed prominently on a handsome notepad portfolio.
Attendee / Staff Lanyards ($500)
Your logo will be placed prominently on the name badge lanyard.
SNUG Karaoke Night @ the Mainstay Tavern - ($750)
Be the official sponsor of the most popular networking event at SNUG.
All vendor levels except Bronze include a 6’ x 30” draped table, two chairs, and standard electrical hook-up.
Vendors must return the completed vendor contract form no later than March 14, 2022 to SNUG Treasurer, Donna Passante at Passante.Donna@mayo.edu.
• Fifty percent (50%) of payment is due by March 14, 2022 with the remaining balance due by April 3, 2022.
• If final payment is not received by April 3, 2022, SNUG reserves the right to prohibit booth setup at the conference.
• Cancellations received prior to April 1, 2022 will receive
a fifty percent (50%) refund.
• No refunds will be given for cancellations received on
or after April 1, 2022.
Vendor / Sponsor Contact
- For check payments, send checks (payable to Soft Network Users Group) to SNUG Treasurer, Donna Passante, Passante.Donna@mayo.edu:
Soft Network Users Group c/o Donna Passante | 5420 E Phelps Road | Scottsdale, AZ 85254
- For credit card payments go to http://snuginconline.org/vendor-registration/ or e-mail SNUG Treasurer, Donna Passante at Passante.Donna@mayo.edu
- For more information on all vendor levels and sponsorships, please contact Donna Passante at Passante.Donna@mayo.edu.
Important Dates and Deadlines
Please make a note of the following dates if you are planning to join us as a vendor at the SNUG 2022 Conference.
- Booth deposit: 50% deposit due by March 14, 2022
- Final payment due: All monies must be received by April 3, 2022.
- Hotel room reservations: Discounted hotel rate expires at 5:00 P.M. EDT on April 6, 2022.
- Exhibit set-up: Monday, May 9 3:00 P.M. – 7:00 P.M.
- Exhibit hours:
- Tuesday, May 10
Wednesday, May 11
7:30 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
7:30 A.M. – 10:15 A.M
- Tuesday, May 10
- Vendor Reception: Tuesday, May 10 5:00 P.M. – 6:00 P.M.
- Exhibit dismantle: Wednesday, May 11 10:15 A.M. – 11:30 A.M.
Get The Most From Your Sponsorship
Several of our repeat SNUG Platinum vendors have discovered the “secret” to turning their SNUG sponsorships into networking events that attendees look forward to each year.
As platinum vendors, they present one-hour conference sessions and maximize their presence at the conference by hosting informal receptions (Platinum Vendor Hospitality Suites) every year on
Monday evening before “SNUG Idol” … and they often tie in their events with the conference theme. During the Monday evening hospitality suites, attendees are able to network with fellow attendees
and SCC staff, and get quality time—in a relaxed and fun setting—to meet with these vendors.
YOU could be SNUG’s next success story!
If you would like to host a Platinum Vendor Hospitality Suite on Monday, May 9, please let us know by April 3, 2022.
SNUG 2022 Sponsorship Information
Vendor Fair Schedule
We create a SNUG vendor game to encourage attendees to visit each
vendor during the expo. We include a game card in the conference program so attendees can keep track of the vendors they visit during the expo. The vendor game ties in with the conference theme to create a nice icebreaker and a way for attendees to ensure they don’t miss any vendors. And, the completed vendor game card (with stamps from each vendor) is each attendee’s raffle ticket during the Vendor Reception.
Monday, May 9 (set up) 3:00 P.M. – 7:00 P.M.
Tuesday, May 10 7:30 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
Wednesday, May 11 7:30 A.M. – 10:15 A.M.
Wednesday, May 11 (dismantle) 10:15 A.M. – 11:30 A.M.
5/8: Welcome Reception | 5/9: Platinum Vendor events
5/9-12: General sessions | 5/9: Karaoke Night (SNUG Idol)
5/10 & 11: Vendor Expo | 5/10: Vendor Game
5/10: Vendor Reception | 5/10: Tuesday event TBD
The annual SNUG Vendor Reception on Tuesday evening is an opportunity for you to meet SNUG attendees in a relaxed social setting. During the reception, we have a raffle for prizes. The entry ticket for the raffle is the stamped game card from the vendor game described under SNUG 2022 VENDOR FAIR SCHEDULE. During the vendor expo on Tuesday, SNUG attendees who visit your booth will have a game card that you will stamp. Only clients who visit all of the sponsors during the vendor expo and get their cards stamped are eligible for the raffle. We welcome you to bring a door prize to donate to the raffle.
Tuesday, May 10 5:00 P.M. – 6:00 P.M.
Vendors are responsible for hotel shipping and handling fees.
Include the representative’s name / company and ship materials to:
Sheraton Sand Key Resort, Attn: Vendor Name / SNUG
1160 Gulf Boulevard | Clearwater Beach, Florida 33767
Event Location Layout
The SNUG 2022 Vendor Fair will be held in the Sheraton Sand Key Resort’s Island Ballroom. SNUG morning and afternoon breaks, and SNUG lunches are also held in the Island Ballroom, so you have a captive audience!
The Hospitality Suites, available for Platinum-level vendors, are located on the 3rd through 8th floors of the hotel. On Monday evening, Platinum vendors can use this time for private demonstrations, meet and greets, and/or dinner (vendor is responsible for cost of food and beverage). Three 2,144-square-foot meeting rooms on the first floor (Gulf, Palm, and Bay) are available on a first-come, first served basis for Platinum vendors who may need more space for their Monday events.
SNUG 2022 will be held at the Sheraton Sand Key Resort, an award-winning Mediterranean-style resort located on Clearwater Beach. The Sheraton offers a tropical resort experience with accommodations overlooking Sand Key Beach and the sparkling azure waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
The Sheraton is offering the following guest room rates* for SNUG 2021:
1 Bedroom (1 -2 persons): $221.00
Each additional adult: $ 10.00
* Hotel rates are subject to the appropriate state and local taxes,
as well as any occupancy taxes in effect at the time of the conference. These taxes are currently 13 percent.